FSConfig - Funduc Software Configuration Utility is a freeware configuration file editor for use with our
Replace Studio Pro and
Replace Studio Business Edition
FSConfig is used to more easily specify several program
settings used by the programs:
- Application font face & size: The font face and size
used by the program main window.
- Zip Masks: File name suffix treated by the program as
a zip or archive file. The default setting is
- Prompt to 'Fix Line Endings': By default the internal
context viewer prompts to fix the line endings in a file
if the file
contains mixed line boundaries, e.g., some lines are
'Unix' and others are 'PC' format.
FSConfig runs on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit versions).
See License Statements for the EULA agreement for 'FSConfig'.
FSConfig Main Window
1. Close Replace Studio Pro or Replace Studio Business Edition if either
program is running.
2. Launch FSConfig.exe
3. Go to the FSConfig File Menu and select 'Open'. Ctrl+O does the same
thing or the first item on the toolbar do the same thing.
4. A 'Select Configuration File' dialog will open. Select either
'Replace Studio.cfg' or 'Replace Studio Business Edition.cfg' depending
on which program you want to change.
Note: If you have Funduc Software utilities that use a '.cfg' file for
saving the program settings you will see other choices in the file list.
Only select 'Replace Studio.cfg' or 'Replace Studio Business Edition.cfg'.
Usage with the other programs is not currently supported.
5. Make your desired changes
6. Save your changes via the File Menu, CTRL+S, or 2nd toolbar item.
7. Close FSConfig.